ITBG’s Email Archiving keeps your email securely archived and easily accessible. It offers the preservation, protection and restoration features that your business needs to safeguard intellectual property, assure compliance, and speed eDiscovery.
Available as a standalone service and as an integrated part of our Office in the Cloud suite, Email Archiving offers an easy-to-use experience for both users and administrators.
Symantec Enterprise Vault.cloud
ITBG’s cloud-based archiving service helps organisations better store, manage and discover their critical information. The service is quick and easy to deploy and provides unlimited storage and retention.
The service has two components:
- cloud – Purpose built for your end users and delivers a highly intuitive experience that makes it quick and easy to locate archived information directly from their email client or any supported web browser.
- cloud – Provides your organisation’s legal team and outside counsel with roles-based access to archived information, helping to expedite the eDiscovery process, and significantly reduce the burden on your IT team.
- Envelope Cloud-based archiving service allows users to reduce the management burden on IT staff and resources with a solution that requires no mandatory hardware, software or client plug-ins
- Rapid search and retrieval of archived information, get search results in just seconds with scalable grid architecture and advanced filtering capabilities to quickly locate desired datasheet
- Collaborative eDiscovery workflow, Expedite the eDiscovery process by giving your legal team and outside counsel roles-based access to the archive to collaborate on matters and investigations
- Unlimited archive storage and retention that includes automatic upgrades and maintenance
- Anywhere, anytime access to archive, Increase workforce productivity with Mobile Web Access to archives from a smartphone or tablet, without downloading an application.
- Ensure email high availability with Enterprise Vault Mailbox Continuity.cloud, a failover system for your primary mail platform
- Improve server performance and shrink backup and recovery times by storing information in the archive and confidently expiring messages saved on the mail server
Enterprise Vault.cloud also allows users to archive multiple content from multiple content sources including:
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft Office 365
- IBM Domino
- Blackberry SMS and PIN
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Salesforce Chatter
Enterprise Vault Enhanced.cloud includes all the great components, features and benefits listed above with the additional component:
Enterprise Vault Mailbox Continuity.cloud. In the event of an outage in the primary system, email is automatically re-routed to provide end users with email access through their mail client, web browser or mobile device. Once email service is back online, all email sent or received during the outage is automatically restored to the email server.
It securely captures information in a centralized and tamper-proof online repository, and delivers rapid search results and built-in collaborative eDiscovery workflow. Requiring no mandatory hardware or software, the service is easy to deploy and provides unlimited storage for a predictable monthly fee.
As a cloud-based service, Symantec Enterprise Vault.cloud does not require any mandatory on premise hardware, software or client plug-ins. There are optional features including Active Directory integration and Folder Synchronization which do require on premise software components. View the complete system requirements list.